About Global Smart Rail Conference (GSRC) 2017
The GSRC will serve a unique platform for sharing the latest trends and smart technologies of the railway sector on wide-ranging topics such as rolling stock and operation & management, as well as recent progresses on major railway projects from various countries.
- 2 Days Intensive program including technical tour
- 4 Sessions on the latest trend railway, “Smart” railway system
- 1Leader’s Sumiit with global leaders in the field
- 20+ Leader’s Sumiit with global leaders in the field
* We will have an event to give a small prize to those registering early (TBA).
GSRC 2017 Speakers included
University of Southampton
The University of Tokyo
TUV SUD Group
Assistant Senior Researcher,
Hydrogen and Sustainable Energy